The Grid – 10 Inexpensive Photography Tips to Ignite Your Creativity – Episode 337
Join Erik Kuna, Mark Rodriguez, and Gilmar Smith as they divulge their top 10 inexpensive tricks for boosting creativity in photography – don’t miss this episode of The Grid!
Here are the 10 Inexpensive Photography Tips to ignite your creativity:
- Stop Obsessing about gear
- Obsess about Planning
- Create a Personal Projects or Self-Portrait series
- Collaborate/Partner with other photographers/artists
- Never stop learning, Find great Training and Education
- Attend Conferences, Workshops or Photowalks
- Learn the Rules then Break the Rule
- Dabble in Other Arts like photoshop, drawing, painting, etc.
- Share your work but ask for feedback from the right people
- Have Fun