The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers (Paperback)
Since Lightroom 1.0 first launched, Scott Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 best-selling Lightroom book (it has been translated into dozens of different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom CC (or Lightroom 6 – they released with the same extra features), Scott uses his same award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style to make learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book does that, right?). Instead, he shares his own personal settings, his time-tested techniques, and his proven step-by-step method of learning Lightroom, so you can begin using it like a pro from the start.
Each year, he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars (and as host of The Lightroom Show), and he’s learned first-hand what really works, what doesn’t, and he tells you flat-out which techniques work best, which ones to avoid, and why. You’ll learn:
- His latest method for importing your images, so you stay organized (and know exactly where all your images are all the time) right from the very start.
- How to use the Develop module to make your images look their very best, and you’ll finally “get” the whole image editing thing.
- His now-famous method for organizing your entire library of images – it’s used by photographers all over the world and taught at colleges and universities, because it’s so simple and straightforward. You’ll want to learn this!
- There’s an entire chapter on using Lightroom on your phone or tablet (you will so love the mobile version of Lightroom). Scott cuts through the clutter and shows you exactly what you need to know to add mobile to your workflow.
- How to jump over to Photoshop (if and when you need to), and how to make the two work together seamlessly.
- The last chapter really sets this book apart because this is where Scott answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: “Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in?” You’ll see his entire start-to-finish Lightroom workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
- Not only can you download most of the images used in the book to follow along with, you also get an awesome collection of Lightroom presets to give you some of the most sought-after and most-requested looks and effects with just one click.
This is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. There is no faster, more straight-to-the-point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this groundbreaking book.
About Scott Kelby
Scott Kelby is the world’s #1 best-selling author of books on photography techniques (for the past five-years straight), as well as Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine, co-host of The Lightroom Show and the top-rated weekly photography talk show, The Grid, and teaches photography and Lightroom workshops around the world. Scott is an award-winning author of more than 60 books, including Photoshop for Lightroom Users, The Digital Photography Book (parts 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5), Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image, and Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers.