Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseLightroom's support for mobile workflows continues to evolve and offer more ways for us to access, view, edit, and share our photography. In this class Scott Kelby gets you up and running in Lightroom mobile, then shows you all the ways you can leverage this technology for Creative Cloud subscribers to work smarter, faster, and better while on the go. Whether you are extending Lightroom to your mobile devices for your own use or sharing your work with others, you'll discover all the ways to get the most out of what Lightroom Mobile has to offer.
- Lesson 1: Setting Up Lightroom for Mobile 05:45
- Lesson 2: Add Photos from Your Mobile Device 02:28
- Lesson 3: Viewing Images 06:05
- Lesson 4: Sorting Images 10:39
- Lesson 5: Editing Images 09:09
- Lesson 6: Applying Presets 04:50
- Lesson 7: Cropping 03:00
- Lesson 8: Slideshows and Sharing 03:05
- Lesson 9: Client Proofing 13:18
- Lesson 10: Super Mega Awesome Trick 06:52
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.