Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseRC Concepcion explains how to use the Adobe Creative Cloud to its fullest. That way you can create, save and handle all of your photos and videos with ease.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:14
- Lesson 2: Creative Cloud Introductory Tour 01:22
- Lesson 3: Installing Desktop Apps 01:32
- Lesson 4: Working with Files 00:57
- Lesson 5: Uploading Files 00:42
- Lesson 6: Sharing and Downloading Files 01:16
- Lesson 7: Selecting, Moving and Deleting Files 01:31
- Lesson 8: Recovering Deleted Files 02:16
- Lesson 9: Working with Adobe Touch Apps 02:38
- Lesson 10: Opening Touch App Files in Desktop Apps 02:27
- Lesson 11: Publishing a Website 01:59
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:27
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks". An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5. He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.