Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseBuilding on Everything Else in Lightroom, Part 1, Scott Kelby has assembled a new set of skills every Lightroom user should know into Everything Else in Lightroom, Part 2. This series is designed to teach you a wide range of Lightroom topics, and serve as a reference for those times when you just want to dive into a specific topic, or come back and review. In this class you can master custom file name templates, learn how to use the Map module, become more efficient with export actions, customize your default settings for raw photos, develop a smart object workflow, and a host of other killer Lightroom techniques. You’ll be amazed at how many things Lightroom can do!
- Lesson 1: Creating Custom File Naming Templates 08:35
- Lesson 2: How to Use the Map Module 11:25
- Lesson 3: How to Create an Export Action 12:42
- Lesson 4: Setting Up New Default Lightroom Settings For Your Camera 03:27
- Lesson 5: Quick Collections 03:27
- Lesson 6: Using the History Panel 05:30
- Lesson 7: Soft Proofing 13:02
- Lesson 8: Opening RAW Images as a Smart Object 05:19
- Lesson 9: Watched Folders 03:36
- Lesson 10: Getting the CaptureOne Look in Lightroom 09:29
- Lesson 11: Smart Previews 07:22
- Lesson 12: Face Tagging 08:10
- Lesson 13: Using the Tone Curve 05:47
- Lesson 14: Share Collections Using “Lightroom Web” 05:01
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.