Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseIf you are a photographer who has heard all the buzz about Lightroom, and are curious to learn more, then this is the class for you! Join Scott Kelby as he walks you through a compelling array of features, functions, and tools found in Lightroom that are designed to make your digital photography workflow faster and more complete. You might be familiar with the typical Bridge, Camera Raw, Photoshop workflow, so Scott shows you where they overlap, where Lightroom does more, and how well they can integrate together when needed. This class is designed so that you can dive into any topic that interests you the most, or you can dig in and go through them all. By the end of the class you'll be presented with a solid case for why you should consider making the switch to Lightroom.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 07:02
- Lesson 2: Lightroom vs. Camera Raw 06:51
- Lesson 3: Lightroom vs. Bridge 01:29
- Lesson 4: Templates and Presets 05:25
- Lesson 5: Importing Photos 05:37
- Lesson 6: Lightroom Mobile 01:24
- Lesson 7: Printing Rocks 05:25
- Lesson 8: Collapsible Interface 02:07
- Lesson 9: Getting Organized with Collections 03:53
- Lesson 10: Switching from Aperture 01:23
- Lesson 11: Virtual Copies 03:39
- Lesson 12: Tight Integration with Photoshop 03:15
- Lesson 13: Unlimited Undos 02:58
- Lesson 14: Previous 01:50
- Lesson 15: Auto Sync 02:00
- Lesson 16: Publish Services 01:19
- Lesson 17: Watermarks 02:11
- Lesson 18: Catalog Portability 01:42
- Lesson 19: Tethered Shooting 02:53
- Lesson 20: Find Photos Fast 02:42
- Lesson 21: Creating Books 03:20
- Lesson 22: Mapping Your Photos 01:55
- Lesson 23: Lights Dim and Lights Out 01:29
- Lesson 24: Integrates with Other Image Editors 01:42
- Lesson 25: Multiple Ways to View Your Photos 01:38
- Lesson 26: Lightroom Previews 04:09
- Lesson 27: Wrap Up 08:34
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.