Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseThe shift to the mobile web is no longer the "wave of the future" - it's the wave of NOW. Smart designers know that they have to test their designs before releasing them out into the wild. Edge Inspect allows you to use your own devices, targeting iOS, Android, and even Kindle Fire environments to see what your pages look like under real-world conditions. These lessons will help you set up your very own testing environment, and manage the complexities of mobile design testing.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Edge Inspect 01:34
- Lesson 2: Installing Edge Inspect on Your Desktop 02:03
- Lesson 3: Using Edge Inspect on Your Desktop 05:33
- Lesson 4: Installing Edge Inspect on Your iPhone or iPad 04:48
- Lesson 5: Installing Edge Inspect on an Android Phone or Tablet 01:52
- Lesson 6: Installing Edge Inspect on an Amazon Kindle Fire 01:43
- Lesson 7: Using Edge Inspect from within Edge Code, Brackets, Reflow, Dreamweaver and Muse 09:16
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Common Edge Inspect Issues 03:06
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
David LaFontaine is the Director of Content at DigitalFamily.com, as well as a "Dummies" book author and multimedia producer. He teaches online multimedia and digital publishing at the Annenberg School of Journalism at USC, and works with media companies around the world to help develop mobile and social media strategies that actually produce results. His whose work has earned him invitations to lecture all over the world, including a recent Fulbright Specialist program to train journalists, NGOs and pro-democracy groups in Ethiopia, and working with the Institute for the Digital Future of Journalism in Kiev, Ukraine for the past seven years, to help reporters use digital tools to get their stories heard by the rest of the world. To learn more about Dave, check out his site at http://davidlafontaine.com