Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:49
- Lesson 2: Edge Code vs. Brackets 04:15
- Lesson 3: How To Install Brackets 02:20
- Lesson 4: Getting Oriented to The Edge Code Interface 07:51
- Lesson 5: Load an Entire Site 05:41
- Lesson 6: Code Features 07:46
- Lesson 7: Search and Replace 05:44
- Lesson 8: Bracket Features 04:05
- Lesson 9: Common Cleanup Issues 05:05
- Lesson 10: Ryan Stewart Interview: Part 1 09:13
- Lesson 11: Ryan Stewart Interview: Part 2 07:55
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
David LaFontaine is the Director of Content at DigitalFamily.com, as well as a "Dummies" book author and multimedia producer. He teaches online multimedia and digital publishing at the Annenberg School of Journalism at USC, and works with media companies around the world to help develop mobile and social media strategies that actually produce results. His whose work has earned him invitations to lecture all over the world, including a recent Fulbright Specialist program to train journalists, NGOs and pro-democracy groups in Ethiopia, and working with the Institute for the Digital Future of Journalism in Kiev, Ukraine for the past seven years, to help reporters use digital tools to get their stories heard by the rest of the world. To learn more about Dave, check out his site at http://davidlafontaine.com