Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseGet started using Edge Animate! Join David LaFontaine as he explain what Edge Animate is and why it is becoming so popular. You'll learn how to use the basic tools and controls, so that by end of class you'll know how to make a simple animated banner that includes text, sounds, and events triggered by user interaction. This class provides the perfect foundation for moving on to more advanced skills in the next class in this series.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:38
- Lesson 2: Edge Animate Interface Orientation 09:12
- Lesson 3: Edge Animate File Structure 04:45
- Lesson 4: Creating an Animation 05:21
- Lesson 5: Configuring Assets 10:55
- Lesson 6: Working with Text: Part 1 04:10
- Lesson 7: Working with Text: Part 2 10:17
- Lesson 8: Adding Graphical Elements 06:16
- Lesson 9: Adding Audio 05:05
- Lesson 10: Working with the Timeline 04:12
- Lesson 11: Keyframes 03:44
- Lesson 12: Animating Multiple Element 09:24
- Lesson 13: The Toggle Pin 05:35
- Lesson 14: Adding Events 04:03
- Lesson 15: Publishing Your Project 03:52
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
David LaFontaine is the Director of Content at DigitalFamily.com, as well as a "Dummies" book author and multimedia producer. He teaches online multimedia and digital publishing at the Annenberg School of Journalism at USC, and works with media companies around the world to help develop mobile and social media strategies that actually produce results. His whose work has earned him invitations to lecture all over the world, including a recent Fulbright Specialist program to train journalists, NGOs and pro-democracy groups in Ethiopia, and working with the Institute for the Digital Future of Journalism in Kiev, Ukraine for the past seven years, to help reporters use digital tools to get their stories heard by the rest of the world. To learn more about Dave, check out his site at http://davidlafontaine.com