Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseYou will find many great new features in Adobe Dreamweaver, from enhanced CSS support to better integration with WordPress. Best-selling author Janine Warner offers a quick look at the newest version of Dreamweaver, introducing some of the coolest enhancements, and adding a few bonus tips to help get you get back to work after you upgrade.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Dreamweaver CS5 03:46
- Lesson 2: The New, Simpler, Site Setup Process 06:56
- Lesson 3: Turning Styles On and Off with CSS Enable/Disable 05:49
- Lesson 4: Checking Your Code with CSS Inspect 04:01
- Lesson 5: Spell Check in 37 Languages: si, oui, ja, da, yes! 02:06
- Lesson 6: Extending Dreamweaver with the Widget Browser 05:08
- Lesson 7: New Support for WordPress in Dreamweaver 10:49
- Lesson 8: Using Live Code and Live View with Dynamic Sites 05:47
- Lesson 9: Testing Your Pages with Browser Lab 04:44
- Lesson 10: Sharing Your Screen with CSXS 02:32
- Lesson 11: Business Catalyst 03:08
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Janine Warner's best-selling books and videos on web design have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world. Since 1996, she's written more than a dozen books about the Internet, including Web Sites For Dummies (DIY), Dreamweaver For Dummies (every edition), and her latest, Mobile Web Design For Dummies. She's also a regular contributor to Layers Magazine. Janine is the host of more than 50 hours of Web design training videos on Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS. She has worked on large and small Web site projects, and she is the creator of the Web design training site DigitalFamily.com.