About CourseDavid will show you how to get the best out of your on camera flash and he doesn't mean using it the good old fashion way.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 03:49
- Lesson 2: The Worst Ways To Use A Flash 09:37
- Lesson 3: Exploring Light Sources 12:37
- Lesson 4: Color Balance 05:10
- Lesson 5: Beautiful Light Techniques 04:04
- Lesson 6: Posing The Bride 12:56
- Lesson 7: Exposure and Composition Techniques 11:58
- Lesson 8: Ambient Light 06:23
- Lesson 9: Composition and Lighting Techniques 13:36
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
David Ziser, an internationally-renowned wedding photographer, has shared his knowledge with tens of thousand's of photographers in five languages and in 14 countries worldwide. Studio Photography acclaimed "Award winning photographer, David Ziser, is showing the world how to take wedding pictures." The Dallas Morning News extolled Ziser as "wedding photographer extraordinaire." David is one of 97 worldwide who hold the highest honor of "Fellow" bestowed by the American Society of Photographers.