About CourseWeb designer and author Janine Warner discusses advanced CSS techniques and uses Dreamweaver to create CSS-based layouts, edit pre-designed templates, create tables, examine CSS code, and edit WordPress blogging software.
- Lesson 1: Welcome 01:45
- Lesson 2: Overview 07:20
- Lesson 3: CSS Layouts 19:01
- Lesson 4: Customizing Layouts 14:14
- Lesson 5: Floating Divs and Clear Rules 10:58
- Lesson 6: Navigation 17:12
- Lesson 7: Tables 10:51
- Lesson 8: New Page from Scratch 29:48
- Lesson 9: Size Matters 10:45
- Lesson 10: CSS Code 09:54
- Lesson 11: Working with CSS in a WordPress Blog 11:44
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:45
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Janine Warner's best-selling books and videos on web design have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world. Since 1996, she's written more than a dozen books about the Internet, including Web Sites For Dummies (DIY), Dreamweaver For Dummies (every edition), and her latest, Mobile Web Design For Dummies. She's also a regular contributor to Layers Magazine. Janine is the host of more than 50 hours of Web design training videos on Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS. She has worked on large and small Web site projects, and she is the creator of the Web design training site DigitalFamily.com.