About CourseJoin Viktor for an advanced look at essential elements of color theory. From understanding color models and the science of RGB, to how to apply this knowledge when performing practical tasks such as color correcting and color grading. Viktor starts with the fundamentals and works up to advanced techniques used in cinema. If you want to manipulate color at will, understand the reasons why, and make your images look fantastic while doing it, then this class is for you.
- Lesson 1: Importance of Color 02:05
- Lesson 2: Color Models 10:49
- Lesson 3: Color Calibrating Monitors 04:22
- Lesson 4: Introducing the Info Panel in Photoshop 05:53
- Lesson 5: The Science of RGB in Photoshop 14:16
- Lesson 6: Color Correcting the Image 11:31
- Lesson 7: Color Harmonies 09:53
- Lesson 8: Creating a Color Scheme 08:03
- Lesson 9: Matching a Background 11:30
- Lesson 10: Commercial Neutral Color Grading 20:58
- Lesson 11: Cinematic Color Grading 17:31
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 01:07
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Viktor Fejes is a top, high-end photo retoucher with an international clientele, including major magazines and celebrities. He has been using Photoshop since he was eight-years-old. He is the Head Retoucher and Founder at GILD Studios, a renowned boutique retouching studio known for going the extra mile.