About CourseWith constant updates to Adobe Muse being offered so often, there are some new features to be aware of. These features include adding maps, optimizing for tablets and smart phones, as well as using custom fonts.
- Lesson 1: Creating a New Site 09:05
- Lesson 2: Working with Layers 09:14
- Lesson 3: Continuing with Slideshows 08:39
- Lesson 4: Adding Social Media Widgets 04:25
- Lesson 5: Adding a Map 03:32
- Lesson 6: Adding Audio and Video 09:47
- Lesson 7: Using Custom Fonts 08:22
- Lesson 8: Adding a Blog to Your Muse Site 04:36
- Lesson 9: Optimizing for Tablet and Phone 04:39
- Lesson 10: Including Option for Desktop Site 02:32
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Terry is the author of Secrets of Adobe Bridge from Adobe Press and co-author of InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips, from New Riders. Terry is Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc., and has been with Adobe for over a decade, where he leads the charge in evangelizing and showing Adobe's Creative Suite products to users around the world. Terry is both an Adobe Certified Expert and Creative Suite Master. He has been active in the industry for over 20 years and is the founder and President of MacGroup-Detroit, Michigan's largest Macintosh users' group, and is a columnist for Layers magazine. Terry is the host of the top-ranked Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast and author of the world renown Best App Site (your source for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app news and reviews; www.bestappsite.com), Terry White's Tech Blog (http://terrywhite.com/techblog), and is a key presenter at major industry shows around the world.