Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseConsider this your very own photographer-friendly guide on where to go for the best photographs of Venice, Italy. Join Scott Kelby and Larry Becker as Scott shares his favorite locations to shoot, along with the kind of veteran traveler tips that will help you capture images that you’ll be delighted to bring back home. Timing is everything, so you’ll not only learn where to go, but what times will yield the best chances for great photographs. This is strictly a travel guide for photographers (including a downloadable PDF), so there’s no Photoshop or Lightroom involved, just the kind of information that will aid you on your photographic journey and inspire you to get out there and shoot.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 10:46
- Lesson 2: Aqua Alta Bookshop 07:18
- Lesson 3: Rio de San Giovanni Laterano 07:48
- Lesson 4: Gondolas at St. Marks 11:46
- Lesson 5: Accademia Bridge 07:37
- Lesson 6: Vaporetto Launch at Rialto Bridge 05:32
- Lesson 7: St. Mark’s Campanile Bell Tower 01:21
- Lesson 8: The Island of Burano 04:43
- Lesson 9: Hilton Molino Stucky 03:33
- Lesson 10: San Giorgio Maggiore 02:59
- Lesson 11: Ca’ Rezzonico Museum 03:42
- Lesson 12: Rialto Market 02:02
- Lesson 13: San Salvador Church 04:04
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.