Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseConsider this your very own photographer-friendly guide on where to go for the best photographs of London, England. Join Scott Kelby and Larry Becker as Scott shares his favorite locations to shoot, along with the kind of veteran traveler tips that will help you capture images that you’ll be delighted to bring back home. Timing is everything, so you’ll not only learn where to go, but what times will yield the best chances for great photographs. This is strictly a travel guide for photographers (including a downloadable PDF), so there’s no Photoshop or Lightroom involved, just the kind of information that will aid you on your photographic journey and inspire you to get out there and shoot.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 14:47
- Lesson 2: The Lloyd’s Building 07:02
- Lesson 3: Leadenhall Market 05:06
- Lesson 4: St. Christopher’s 07:08
- Lesson 5: More London Riverside 07:50
- Lesson 6: Abbey Road 08:51
- Lesson 7: The Shard 10:35
- Lesson 8: St. Clement Danes 04:43
- Lesson 9: Museum of Natural History 06:43
- Lesson 10: St. Paul’s Cathedral 03:26
- Lesson 11: 1 New Change 05:08
- Lesson 12: Tate Britain 08:22
- Lesson 13: London Eye 05:23
- Lesson 14: Somerset House 06:04
- Lesson 15: The Science Museum 02:24
- Lesson 16: Parliament and Big Ben 08:01
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.