About CourseLearn a variety of fast and easy methods to enhance and control your finest images using professional level blending techniques.
- Lesson 1: Enhancement Glow 05:24
- Lesson 2: Light with Layer Masks 05:39
- Lesson 3: Basic Rebuilds 06:46
- Lesson 4: Skin Tone Enhancing 07:57
- Lesson 5: Fun In The Sun 04:06
- Lesson 6: Cover Help 09:34
- Lesson 7: Texture Blending 04:18
- Lesson 8: Blending Layer Style 04:20
- Lesson 9: Aligning and Blending 07:57
- Lesson 10: Noise Control 09:24
- Lesson 11: Lens Blue 10:22
- Lesson 12: Anatomy of a Photograph 05:10
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Eddie Tapp is an award-winning photographer, lecturer, consultant and author on digital imaging issues. As an award-winning photographer with over 20 years of experience in computer technology. Eddie has been actively involved in educating and consulting with corporations, studios, and agencies in the applications of digital imaging workflow, color management, pre-press, and digital photography globally. Clients include Epson, Eastman Kodak, Foveon, Polaroid, Apple Computer, The Society for Imaging Science and Technology, Dynacolor Graphics, Marathon Press, H&H Color Lab, CPQ Color Lab, PhotoLogic (Ireland), PGC (Japan), DOD, DOE, US Army, US Navy, and other Government agencies along with a list of photographic studio operations.