About CourseAdd a new dimension of creativity to your workflow by designing your own photo book in Lightroom CC! Join Scott Kelby as he takes you through the process of creating your very own photo book. From getting started on the right foot when pulling your images together to laying them out on the pages, Scott shows you each step in the process. Along the way you'll learn all kinds of tips and tricks for avoiding common problems, speeding up the process, and even how to design for maximum impact. Designing a photo book has never been easier and you'll be blown away when you hold the finished product in your hands for the first time.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 03:40
- Lesson 2: Choose Book Settings 09:01
- Lesson 3: Auto Layouts 08:14
- Lesson 4: Editing Pages 12:58
- Lesson 5: Layout Views 03:38
- Lesson 6: Two-Page Spreads 05:50
- Lesson 7: Front Cover 12:56
- Lesson 8: Create Saved Book 01:58
- Lesson 9: Send to Blurb 06:08
- Lesson 10: Bonus Tips 08:34
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.