About CourseTake Lightroom Mobile to the next level by using it for client proofing! In this class Scott Kelby demonstrates how you can leverage Lightroom's native tethering functionality to transfer photos from the camera to your computer while you shoot, and then seamlessly integrate Lightroom Mobile into the process so that you can share those photos with others on the set or far away in a remote location as it happens. Once configured the process is so streamlined you're not going to believe how easy it is and how cool it looks to your clients.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 03:09
- Lesson 2: Shooting Tethered: Set Up 04:57
- Lesson 3: Shooting Tethered: Troubleshooting 02:03
- Lesson 4: Shooting Tethered: Shooting Time 03:26
- Lesson 5: Bringing in Lightroom Mobile 08:08
- Lesson 6: Shooting to a Tablet for Client Proofing 04:45
- Lesson 7: Remote Client Proofing 03:46
- Lesson 8: Lightroom Mobile Round Trip Communication 03:43
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.