About CourseWe all want sharp photographs, and while software sharpening can't fix an out of focus photo it can really bring out the best of a correctly focused photo. Join Scott Kelby as he takes you step-by-step through each of Lightroom's three types of sharpening. From capture sharpening intended to correct the inherent softness in raw captures, to the creative sharpening of localized areas of the photo, to output sharpening, where a specific amount of sharpening is applied to the photo based on the size of the photo and its output destination. Lightroom can do it all, and you'll learn what settings to use and when to use each one.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:21
- Lesson 2: Capture Sharpening: Part 1 12:38
- Lesson 3: Capture Sharpening: Part 2 05:59
- Lesson 4: Capture Sharpening: Part 3 07:38
- Lesson 5: Capture Sharpening: Part 4 07:28
- Lesson 6: Creative Sharpening 07:44
- Lesson 7: The Clarity Option 03:55
- Lesson 8: Output Sharpening 05:40
- Lesson 9: Wrap Up 00:41
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.