About CourseTake your photos from flat to fabulous with Scott Kelby! If you've ever experienced being let down by how a photo can look right out of the camera then this class is for you. Join Scott as he takes you from start to finish through his entire post-processing workflow on a wide variety of photos, with an even wider range of problems. You'll learn how to use Camera Raw to do the basics, how to use Photoshop's suite of tools for magically removing unwanted objects from the scene, how to crop, how to convert to black and white, how to do whatever it takes to make your photos look fantastic. Pull up a seat and watch over Scott's shoulder as he shares his thought process, his tips, and his techniques for dealing with landscapes, portraits, collages, cityscapes, panoramas, and more. By the end of the class you're sure to be thinking differently about some of those photos you were ready to delete, and you may uncover areas of Photoshop that you've never seen before.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:27
- Lesson 2: Correcting a Portrait 17:36
- Lesson 3: Improving a Cityscape 20:03
- Lesson 4: Enhancing an Amusement Park Ride 07:48
- Lesson 5: Fine Art Montage 14:27
- Lesson 6: Desert Portrait 12:25
- Lesson 7: Inside a Submarine 10:02
- Lesson 8: Landscape Improvements: Part 1 03:37
- Lesson 9: Landscape Improvements: Part 2 06:39
- Lesson 10: Studio Portrait 06:46
- Lesson 11: Black and White Panorama 06:50
- Lesson 12: Making the Best of a Test Shot 15:16
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.