About CourseJoin Scott Kelby for the second installment in his Photo Recipes series with a focus on beauty headshots! Scott takes you through the entire process, from discussing his gear to setting up the lights, and from getting the shots to retouching the final images. This very popular beauty lighting look is easy to pull off and it works for both men and women. Whether you are using studio strobes or speedlights, Scott shows the light modifiers you’ll need, how to position them, and how to work with your subjects to nail the shots you need. Scott wraps up the class by showing you his approach to processing the photos from the shoot along with a demonstration of some of his favorite finishing moves to make the photos look their best.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:18
- Lesson 2: The Gear 08:45
- Lesson 3: The Light Modifier 04:43
- Lesson 4: Keys to Success 09:19
- Lesson 5: Test Shots 18:19
- Lesson 6: Adding a Second Light 15:37
- Lesson 7: Playing with Silk 03:14
- Lesson 8: Ready to Retouch 01:55
- Lesson 9: Lightroom Retouching 13:43
- Lesson 10: Moving to Photoshop 11:14
- Lesson 11: Finishing Tricks: Part 1 03:11
- Lesson 12: Finishing Tricks: Part 2 03:48
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.