Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseThe Mavic Pro may be small, but its packed with power. Learn how to shoot great photos and capture beautiful video with Scott Kelby and Terry White, as they take you through everything you need to know to get up and flying safely. In this class you’ll learn what you must do before you take your first flight, how to operate the drone safely, all the key settings for still and video capture, how to perform a pre-flight check, how to safely land, and a whole lot more. Don’t forget to download the accompanying PDF to take that pre-flight checklist with you everywhere you go.
- Lesson 1: Before You Start 06:27
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Your Mavic Pro: 1 03:33
- Lesson 3: Setting Up Your Mavic Pro: 2 08:16
- Lesson 4: Safety Tips 06:01
- Lesson 5: Launching the Mavic Pro 07:35
- Lesson 6: Shooting Stills 10:37
- Lesson 7: Video Capture 05:14
- Lesson 8: Maneuvers 04:08
- Lesson 9: Landing the Mavic Pro 05:20
- Lesson 10: Protecting the Mavic Pro 02:37
- Lesson 11: Pre-flight Checklist 05:25
- Lesson 12: Wrap-up 04:16
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.