About CourseHave you ever wished you could start your Lightroom catalog over from scratch and do it right? If you have, or if you are just starting to use Lightroom for this first time, then this class is for you. Join Scott Kelby as he walks you through his simplified Lightroom image management system (SLIM) that keeps his drive organized, his workflow simple, and his piece of mind intact. This is a class you’re going to want to watch in its entirety before you take action, but it may be just the thing you need to rethink how to use Lightroom from the ground up and see things in a new light. There’s a Q&A session with the live studio audience at the end to expand your understanding even further.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 04:03
- Lesson 2: Storing Your Images 08:03
- Lesson 3: Organizing Your External Drive 07:45
- Lesson 4: Mimicking Your External Drive’s Structure in Lightroom 09:01
- Lesson 5: Rethinking Keywording 08:49
- Lesson 6: Importing From Your Memory Card 09:40
- Lesson 7: How to Organize an Individual Shoot 07:18
- Lesson 8: Fixing Broken Links 09:12
- Lesson 9: Q & A: Part 1 08:06
- Lesson 10: Q & A: Part 2 07:32
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.