About CourseYou cannot believe all the stuff you can do with just one flash! Join Scott Kelby as he starts from scratch and covers everything you need to know to get the kind of images you’ve always dreamed of when using your flash. You’ve got to love your flash, and in this class Scott shares all the things he’s learned over time to teach you the settings you’ll use, how to control your flash wirelessly, how to diffuse the light, and how to do it all without breaking the bank. This class contains three live shoots that demonstrate how to put all of these concepts and equipment to work for you, both indoors and out. Your flash is a great instrument, and with the right settings, the right accessories, and the right attitude you can fall in love.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:25
- Lesson 2: Love Your Flash 06:33
- Lesson 3: Wireless Systems 06:28
- Lesson 4: Camera Settings 06:31
- Lesson 5: Diffusing the Light 05:38
- Lesson 6: Using a Softbox 14:47
- Lesson 7: Gelling Your Flash 07:26
- Lesson 8: On Location Settings 08:07
- Lesson 9: Live Studio Shoot: Part 1 16:21
- Lesson 10: Live Studio Shoot: Part 2 15:23
- Lesson 11: On Location Shoot 09:57
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 03:25
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.