About CourseImagine going out shooting with Scott Kelby at your side giving you tips, advice, and strategies for using your camera the same way he does, and that’s what this class is all about. Scott’s goal is to help beginners go beyond auto mode, be in control, and make great photographs. It’s as simple as that, and it doesn’t even matter what brand of camera you are using, as these lessons apply to all cameras. Scott shares his favorite camera settings, tips for getting tack-sharp photos, favorite lenses for different situations, and so much more. Once you start putting these concepts into practice you’re going to see an immediate improvement in your work.
- Lesson 1: Camera Settings 08:06
- Lesson 2: Exposure Compensation 12:02
- Lesson 3: Get Color Right 06:02
- Lesson 4: Raw or JPEG? 07:14
- Lesson 5: F-stop Recipes 14:50
- Lesson 6: Getting Tack-Sharp Photos: Part 1 17:40
- Lesson 7: Getting Tack-Sharp Photos: Part 2 18:03
- Lesson 8: Favorite Lenses 12:28
- Lesson 9: Lens Tips 12:47
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.