About CourseIf you are new to DSLR photography, then this class is for you. Join Scott Kelby as he takes you through the ten most important things every photographer should know about their camera. We all want to get great images, and taking the time to get to know the ten or so most important features on our cameras can really help keep our photos sharp, clean, well exposed, and showing the right colors whether we’re shooting moving subjects or still landscapes. This class may be named the top ten, but Scott manages to pack a whole lot more into each lesson, providing a firm foundation for getting the most out of every tip and technique.
- Lesson 1: The Trick to Adjusting Your Diopter 04:40
- Lesson 2: Aperture Priority Mode 05:30
- Lesson 3: Keep Moving Subjects in Focus 02:49
- Lesson 4: Checking Focus 05:39
- Lesson 5: Protecting Highlights 09:23
- Lesson 6: White Balance 04:58
- Lesson 7: Keeping Shutter Speed Fast 07:01
- Lesson 8: Focus Techniques 07:18
- Lesson 9: Image Stabilization 03:14
- Lesson 10: Getting Clean Photos 05:43
- Lesson 11: Exposure Bracketing 05:20
- Lesson 12: Mastering the Menus 05:23
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.