About CourseScott Kelby is back with the third installment of this popular series. In part three, Scott lays out a basic studio set using two different backdrops and a single light source on the subject. He also experiments shooting with a ring flash. During the second half of the course, Scott opens all of the exposures in Lightroom and picks his three favorites for final retouching in Photoshop.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started 08:43
- Lesson 2: Test Shots 07:41
- Lesson 3: Starting Point 04:09
- Lesson 4: Taking It Up a Notch 06:26
- Lesson 5: Continuing with the Shoot 03:50
- Lesson 6: Ring Flash 04:20
- Lesson 7: Organizing Images in Lightroom 17:28
- Lesson 8: Retouching, First Image 16:14
- Lesson 9: Retouching, Second Image 16:57
- Lesson 10: Retouching, Third Image 09:27
- Lesson 11: Makeup for a Studio Shoot 03:27
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.