About CourseJoin Scott Kelby for his most comprehensive Photo to Photoshop workflow class yet. Start in a bare studio and build an entire lighting rig from the ground up. Next is the photo shoot where Scott covers everything, including proper makeup techniques for studio lighting. Finally, take the images to Lightroom for editing, then to Photoshop for the final retouch.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:47
- Lesson 2: What We Are Using Today 07:45
- Lesson 3: The Software 04:22
- Lesson 4: Quick Test 02:56
- Lesson 5: One Light at a Time 07:54
- Lesson 6: Shooting Trial and Errors 06:57
- Lesson 7: Changing Things Up 07:58
- Lesson 8: Retouching, Part 1 12:46
- Lesson 9: Retouching, Part 2 22:30
- Lesson 10: Retouching, Part 3 04:39
- Lesson 11: Wrapping It Up 00:33
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.