About CourseConsidering making the switch from your current video editing software to Adobe Premiere Pro? Sit down with Rich Harrington, an expert in motion graphics, and learn everything you need to know to start a seamless migration to your new video editing platform so you can hit the ground running.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:13
- Lesson 2: Getting Started with Premiere Pro CS5 03:02
- Lesson 3: Starting a New Project 06:50
- Lesson 4: Customizing Preferences, Keyboard Shortcuts, and Interface 12:24
- Lesson 5: Working With Media 08:05
- Lesson 6: Basic Editing Commands 05:17
- Lesson 7: Working With Legacy Projects 02:47
- Lesson 8: Exporting Media 02:01
- Lesson 9: Conclusion 01:10
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.