About CourseWordPress has quickly evolved into a powerful Content Management System. To that, there are some really exciting changes in the newest release, WordPress 3. RC Concepcion goes over some of the standout features and shows you how to implement them on a basic WordPress website.
- Lesson 1: Introduction To WordPress 3, New Theme, and Installing Kubrick 02:05
- Lesson 2: Adding a Header to Your Theme 06:56
- Lesson 3: Changing Backgrounds in WordPress 3 05:55
- Lesson 4: Adding Menus in WordPress 3 04:53
- Lesson 5: Modifying Menus and Adding Custom Navigation 04:45
- Lesson 6: Using Widgets and Adding Custom Menus to Widgets 04:09
- Lesson 7: Adding a Bit.LY Plugin and URL Shorterner 02:51
- Lesson 8: Creating Custom Post Types in WordPress 3 02:36
- Lesson 9: Exporting and Saving Your WordPress Data 03:21
- Lesson 10: Importing Your Data and Replace Plugin 06:23
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks". An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5. He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.