About CourseRC takes a focused look at one seemingly simple tool in Photoshop that can have a major impact on your work in many ways and in many more Creative Suite programs - The Pen Tool.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:54
- Lesson 2: Foundations for Using the Pen Tool 06:13
- Lesson 3: Creating and Saving Paths 06:29
- Lesson 4: Constraining the Pen Tool 04:48
- Lesson 5: Using the Select and Direct Select Arrows 07:05
- Lesson 6: Starting a Curved Path 07:40
- Lesson 7: Inbound and Outbound Curves 05:34
- Lesson 8: Converting Curve Directions 07:48
- Lesson 9: Using Polygonal and Curved Anchor Points 08:27
- Lesson 10: Creating an Organic Shape with Curves 16:34
- Lesson 11: Putting It All Together 06:51
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:29
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks". An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5. He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.