About CourseTake your landscape photography to the next level with Richard Bernabe! Join Richard in Cape Hatteras as he photographs the beautiful Outer Banks while demonstrating how the decisions you make in the field will impact the tools and techniques you can use in your post processing. This class is all about how you can bring your field work together with your post processing, so that you are capturing photographs that allow you to get the most out of your workflow. Over the course of several days of shooting Richard teaches you how to capture and process images involving exposure blending, correcting perspective distortion, removing lens flare, increasing depth of field with focus stacking, and much more. Each lesson on a specific capture technique is paired with a lesson on how to process those photographs using Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Lesson 1: Location Scouting 04:43
- Lesson 2: Finding Foreground 07:25
- Lesson 3: Blending Bracketed Exposures 11:51
- Lesson 4: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse 03:38
- Lesson 5: Correcting Perspective Distortion 04:04
- Lesson 6: Shooting into the Sun 03:03
- Lesson 7: Removing Ghosting and Flare 04:22
- Lesson 8: Shooting for Focus Stacking 01:25
- Lesson 9: Focus Stacking 06:10
- Lesson 10: Shooting for a Panorama 03:41
- Lesson 11: Stitching the Pano Together 03:49
- Lesson 12: Removing Unwanted People from the Photo 05:13
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Contributor to National Geographic, The New York Times, Outdoor Photographer as well as Contributing Editor for Popular Photography magazine, Richard Bernabe is an internationally renowned landscape, wildlife, and travel photographer and widely published author from the United States. His passion for adventure and travel has been the driving force behind his life's quest to capture the moods and character of the world's most amazing places - from Africa to the Amazon to the Arctic - as well as countless other places in between. Richard is a highly sought-after teacher and public speaker who accepts dozens of invitations from around the world each year in order to help educate others on matters of photography, adventure travel, and our natural world. Richard is also co-founder and owner of Epic Destinations, a premier international photography workshop and tour company that visits some of the most spectacular places on Earth.