About CourseProfessional film and video editor Richard Harrington shows viewers how to bring out the best in their photography using Aperture 3. Follow along with course project files and learn how make corrections, adjust color, and add style to your images using a variety of tools inside Aperture 3.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 14:47
- Lesson 2: Raw Adjustments 07:59
- Lesson 3: Geometric Adjustments 10:37
- Lesson 4: Color Adjustments 14:20
- Lesson 5: Exposure and Tone 24:10
- Lesson 6: Red Eye, Chromatic Aberration, and Cloning 10:56
- Lesson 7: Repair and Retouching 13:06
- Lesson 8: Sharpening 07:02
- Lesson 9: Stylizing 16:26
- Lesson 10: Stylizing Plugins 03:41
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 00:19
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.