About CourseInspiration, Collaboration and Demonstration… these are just three parts of what Behance has to offer. In this class, Pete Collins will show you how to get started using Behance and why it could be a great portal for creativity and feedback. Not only will it open up opportunities for inspiration, it could help you find that creative network or even a dream job.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:38
- Lesson 2: Inspiration: Behance Can Inspire 08:48
- Lesson 3: Activation: Getting Set-Up 05:02
- Lesson 4: Publication: Showing Your Stuff 09:11
- Lesson 5: Collaboration: Getting Feedback 05:32
- Lesson 6: Vocation: Getting Work 02:17
- Lesson 7: Extenuation: Getting Even More from Behance 04:10
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.