About CourseIn Part 2 of Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers, Scott Kelby shows you step-by-step techniques for retouching skin, including removing blemishes, dark circles and stubble, and various effects for smoothing and sharpening the skin.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:04
- Lesson 2: Removing Blemishes 05:31
- Lesson 3: Skin Softening 09:12
- Lesson 4: Skin Sharpening 09:34
- Lesson 5: Removing Dark Circles 10:37
- Lesson 6: Creating Porcelain Skin 05:19
- Lesson 7: Removing Hotspots 03:40
- Lesson 8: Removing Stubble 04:58
- Lesson 9: Getting the Modern, Desaturated Look for Skin 05:24
- Lesson 10: Skin Sharpening in Men vs. Women 08:38
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 00:48
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.