About CourseRC Concepcion has created an essential list of components necessary for you to know in order to use Layer Masking correctly. Join RC as he gives you the tools and the know-how to become a Layer masking Master!
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:52
- Lesson 2: What is a Layer Mask? 02:27
- Lesson 3: Creating a Layer Mask 08:51
- Lesson 4: Painting on the Mask 06:20
- Lesson 5: Opacity and Flow 04:44
- Lesson 6: Color Correction 10:31
- Lesson 7: Adjustment Layers 12:55
- Lesson 8: Grouping Layers 03:41
- Lesson 9: Rasterize, Copy, and Move 11:33
- Lesson 10: Masks on Type and Shapes 06:57
- Lesson 11: Masking Video 06:54
- Lesson 12: Layer Searching 05:13
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks". An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5. He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.