About CourseLayer Styles are great at enhancing images, but some of them are just confusing. This class will walk you through each style and show you how they work and what settings make the most impact.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:21
- Lesson 2: Bevel and Emboss 08:50
- Lesson 3: Stroke 02:26
- Lesson 4: Inner Shadow 03:56
- Lesson 5: Inner Glow 03:08
- Lesson 6: Satin 02:41
- Lesson 7: Color Overlay 01:10
- Lesson 8: Gradient Overlay 05:26
- Lesson 9: Pattern Overlay 01:36
- Lesson 10: Outer Glow 02:25
- Lesson 11: Drop Shadow 02:16
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:20
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.