About CourseCorey Barker brings you up to speed with all the new changes made to CS6 in a quick and easy way. You'll go through everything from the dark interface to some of the new settings.
- Lesson 1: User Interface 01:50
- Lesson 2: Crop Tool 04:03
- Lesson 3: Type 07:21
- Lesson 4: Blur 06:53
- Lesson 5: Content Aware 04:40
- Lesson 6: (JDI) Just Do It 09:15
- Lesson 7: Pattern Fill 05:30
- Lesson 8: Lighting Effects 05:16
- Lesson 9: Vector Tools 04:58
- Lesson 10: Brushes 07:21
- Lesson 11: 3D Features 09:09
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.