About CourseThe air is crisp and carries a faint scent of wood smoke, while seemingly ordinary towns and locations transform into a blazing array of color. Autumn is upon us! The color of the changing leaves combined with natural and man-made landscapes sets the stage for some of the most interesting, colorful, and impactful photos of the year. Join Matt Kloskowski as he goes through exactly what you need to capture those fall colors in all of their beauty. Whether it's in your home town or you are traveling someplace new, you only have a short window of time to make these photos. This new class will help you make it count!
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:12
- Lesson 2: Planning and Timing Your Trip 03:45
- Lesson 3: Essential Gear 04:08
- Lesson 4: The Weather and Time of Day 05:39
- Lesson 5: Camera Settings 06:25
- Lesson 6: When to Use Your Polarizer 05:38
- Lesson 7: Composition, Light, and Ideas 09:38
- Lesson 8: Post Processing 11:43
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.