About CourseLarry Becker and Mia McCormick take you through a step by step process of how to use all the dials, buttons, and settings on your Sony NEX-3N.
- Lesson 1: Lay of the Land 06:10
- Lesson 2: Image Quality 02:14
- Lesson 3: White Balance 02:49
- Lesson 4: Exposure 08:49
- Lesson 5: Focus Modes 10:57
- Lesson 6: Image Playback 02:34
- Lesson 7: Flash 01:55
- Lesson 8: Metering Modes 01:17
- Lesson 9: Shooting Video 03:25
- Lesson 10: Extra Tips 04:29
- Lesson 11: Troubleshooting 01:26
- Lesson 12: Bonus 03:40
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For more than 25 years, Larry has been simplifying technology and helping people understand it through books, magazine articles, DVDs, online videos, and live training. Larry has been seen by millions of viewers worldwide on web TV shows like DTownTV and Photoshop User TV, but he’s most widely known for his work as a trainer and gear reviewer for B&H Photo. Larry’s technology training landed him on national TV with Leo LaPorte, on training DVDs in the packages with Sony PDAs, and sharing a stage with Buzz Aldren while representing Palm, Inc. at the giant tech trade shows in Las Vegas. His client list also includes Pepsi, GE, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and the National Association of Realtors.