About CourseLarry Becker and Mia McCormick show you how to use all the technical aspects of your Sony A77 Camera.
- Lesson 1: Lay of the Land 07:14
- Lesson 2: Image Quality 01:58
- Lesson 3: White Balance 02:20
- Lesson 4: Exposure 10:41
- Lesson 5: Focus Modes 10:15
- Lesson 6: Playback 03:26
- Lesson 7: Flash 02:02
- Lesson 8: Metering Modes 01:19
- Lesson 9: Recording Video 02:51
- Lesson 10: Extra Tips 07:29
- Lesson 11: Troubleshooting 00:46
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For more than 25 years, Larry has been simplifying technology and helping people understand it through books, magazine articles, DVDs, online videos, and live training. Larry has been seen by millions of viewers worldwide on web TV shows like DTownTV and Photoshop User TV, but he’s most widely known for his work as a trainer and gear reviewer for B&H Photo. Larry’s technology training landed him on national TV with Leo LaPorte, on training DVDs in the packages with Sony PDAs, and sharing a stage with Buzz Aldren while representing Palm, Inc. at the giant tech trade shows in Las Vegas. His client list also includes Pepsi, GE, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and the National Association of Realtors.