About CourseIf you've just got your first DSLR and are wondering about what lens to get next, then this is the class for you! Join Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski as they devote an entire class to helping you understand everything you need to know about lenses for your DSLR. Whether you plan to shoot portraits, weddings, sports, or just head out into the world with your camera at the ready, this class will help you choose the right lens for the task at hand.
- Lesson 1: Going Beyond the Kit Lens 04:34
- Lesson 2: Understanding Focal Length 05:49
- Lesson 3: Understanding the F/stop 07:41
- Lesson 4: Cropped Sensor vs. Full Frame Sensor 05:06
- Lesson 5: Favorite Lenses 11:39
- Lesson 6: Landscape Lenses 08:50
- Lesson 7: Lenses for Travel Photography 08:10
- Lesson 8: Hottest Lenses for Wedding Photography 05:26
- Lesson 9: Lenses for Sports Photography 15:17
- Lesson 10: Useful Lens Accessories 12:08
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.