About CourseLarry Becker and Mia McCormick go over all the buttons and dials that you'll need to know in order to get the most out of your Canon EOS 7D.
- Lesson 1: Lay of the Land 08:09
- Lesson 2: Image Quality 02:48
- Lesson 3: White Balance 02:46
- Lesson 4: Exposure 10:11
- Lesson 5: Focus Modes 09:44
- Lesson 6: Playback 02:59
- Lesson 7: Flash 03:03
- Lesson 8: Metering Modes 02:16
- Lesson 9: Shooting Video 03:01
- Lesson 10: Flash Exposure Lock 06:49
- Lesson 11: Troubleshooting 00:47
- Lesson 12: Extra Features 10:40
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For more than 25 years, Larry has been simplifying technology and helping people understand it through books, magazine articles, DVDs, online videos, and live training. Larry has been seen by millions of viewers worldwide on web TV shows like DTownTV and Photoshop User TV, but he’s most widely known for his work as a trainer and gear reviewer for B&H Photo. Larry’s technology training landed him on national TV with Leo LaPorte, on training DVDs in the packages with Sony PDAs, and sharing a stage with Buzz Aldren while representing Palm, Inc. at the giant tech trade shows in Las Vegas. His client list also includes Pepsi, GE, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and the National Association of Realtors.