About CourseTake your retouching skills to the next level with Kristina Sherk! Improving your portrait retouching skills will not only help you make your clients look their best, but they'll want to keep coming back for all of their portrait work because no one else makes them look so good. Kristina's approach is designed to help you understand all of the critical fundamentals of retouching, from enhancing eyes and lips to dealing with blemishes, and from there she walks you through the essentials of adding depth and dimension while smoothing skin and retaining important detail. This class has the potential to revolutionize your approach to skin retouching while increasing your understanding of the underlying principles involved.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:35
- Lesson 2: Customize Your Workspace 03:22
- Lesson 3: Enhancing Eyes 10:36
- Lesson 4: Tips and Tricks for Lips 04:20
- Lesson 5: Dealing with Blemishes 07:23
- Lesson 6: Skin Smoothing 10:42
- Lesson 7: Understanding Dodging and Burning 06:20
- Lesson 8: Dodging and Burning Visual Aids 06:14
- Lesson 9: Putting it into Practice 13:22
- Lesson 10: Dodging and Burning Features 05:47
- Lesson 11: Dealing with Common Problems 12:01
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For the past 10 years, Kristina Sherk has been a high-end photo retoucher based out of Washington, D.C. and is called the "picture whisperer" by some. She specializes in realistic retouching. She's a contributing educational author for publications like Shutter Magazine, Photoshop User Magazine and Lightroom Magazine. She is also the author behind Photoshop Cafe's Fashion Retouching DVD. Her more reputable corporate clients include National Public Radio, Time Inc., XM Satellite Radio, Cotton Inc. and most recently, Hasselblad.