About CourseLearn the core fundamentals of retouching hair! Join Kristina Sherk as she teaches you how to retouch hair smarter, not harder. From removing stray hairs to changing your subject’s hair color, and from creating custom hair brushes to adding dimension and shine, Kristina will show you how to do the best things possible in the fastest amount of time. Every photographer working with people can benefit from adding these hair retouching techniques to their set of skills, so that you can deliver outstanding work to your clients and get back behind the camera. By the end of the class you’ll know how to make your clients look red-carpet ready and how to do it faster than ever.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:58
- Lesson 2: Removing Stray Hairs: Part 1 04:27
- Lesson 3: Removing Stray Hairs: Part 2 06:35
- Lesson 4: Using Liquify with Hair 04:27
- Lesson 5: Changing Hair Color 06:00
- Lesson 6: Repositioning Hair 11:55
- Lesson 7: Selecting Hair: Part 1 08:10
- Lesson 8: Selecting Hair: Part 2 05:31
- Lesson 9: Custom Hair Brushes 09:24
- Lesson 10: Adding Shine and Dimension 04:16
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 00:36
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For the past 10 years, Kristina Sherk has been a high-end photo retoucher based out of Washington, D.C. and is called the "picture whisperer" by some. She specializes in realistic retouching. She's a contributing educational author for publications like Shutter Magazine, Photoshop User Magazine and Lightroom Magazine. She is also the author behind Photoshop Cafe's Fashion Retouching DVD. Her more reputable corporate clients include National Public Radio, Time Inc., XM Satellite Radio, Cotton Inc. and most recently, Hasselblad.