About CourseJoin Kristi Sherk to learn the essentials of retouching wedding photos. This class is for any photographer shooting weddings and wanting to learn practical retouching skills from real world examples. From the basic to the advanced, Kristi shares tips and techniques focused on the unique situations wedding photographer’s face. From evening out skin tones under dappled light to removing tan lines, or swapping faces in group photos to dealing with motion blur, by the end of the class you’ll have increased confidence in the types of jobs you can handle on your own, saving you time and money.
- Lesson 1: The Basics 15:53
- Lesson 2: Evening Out Tones 15:58
- Lesson 3: The Dreaded Strapless Dress 06:30
- Lesson 4: Toning Down the Dress 03:59
- Lesson 5: Dealing with Motion Blur 05:30
- Lesson 6: Removing Easy Distractions 07:07
- Lesson 7: Removing Difficult Distractions 10:01
- Lesson 8: Guiding the Viewer’s Eye 12:45
- Lesson 9: Removing Tan Lines 08:29
- Lesson 10: Face Swapping for Group Shots 04:16
- Lesson 11: Closing Tips 04:35
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For the past 10 years, Kristina Sherk has been a high-end photo retoucher based out of Washington, D.C. and is called the "picture whisperer" by some. She specializes in realistic retouching. She's a contributing educational author for publications like Shutter Magazine, Photoshop User Magazine and Lightroom Magazine. She is also the author behind Photoshop Cafe's Fashion Retouching DVD. Her more reputable corporate clients include National Public Radio, Time Inc., XM Satellite Radio, Cotton Inc. and most recently, Hasselblad.