About CourseRetouching Portraits in Photoshop is so 2005! Join Kristina Sherk as she takes you through her retouching workflow using only Lightroom. With the new capabilities Adobe has incorporated into Lightroom, you can save loads of time by skipping photoshop and retouching directly in Lightroom. You’ll learn how to remove blemishes, enhance eyes, smooth skin, whiten teeth, and more. Kristina packs the class with power user tips on saving custom Adjustment brush presets, syncing local adjustments across multiple photos, and how to use Lightroom to work smarter, not harder.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:07
- Lesson 2: Housekeeping Tips 05:58
- Lesson 3: Tools Overview 05:33
- Lesson 4: Retouching A Portrait: Blemishes 06:39
- Lesson 5: Creating and Saving a Localized Adjustment Brush 07:24
- Lesson 6: Retouching A Portrait: Eyes Section 09:50
- Lesson 7: Retouching A Portrait: Skin Smoothing 06:23
- Lesson 8: Retouching A Portrait: Dodge and Burn 07:39
- Lesson 9: Retouching A Portrait: Mouth/Teeth 07:50
- Lesson 10: Retouching A Portrait: Men 05:00
- Lesson 11: Syncing Local Adjustments Across Multiple Images 04:42
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For the past 10 years, Kristina Sherk has been a high-end photo retoucher based out of Washington, D.C. and is called the "picture whisperer" by some. She specializes in realistic retouching. She's a contributing educational author for publications like Shutter Magazine, Photoshop User Magazine and Lightroom Magazine. She is also the author behind Photoshop Cafe's Fashion Retouching DVD. Her more reputable corporate clients include National Public Radio, Time Inc., XM Satellite Radio, Cotton Inc. and most recently, Hasselblad.