About CourseJulieanne Kost, Digital Imaging Evangelist with Adobe, introduces Adobe Configurator, the new beta program for creating custom panels inside of Photoshop CS4.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:32
- Lesson 2: Why Use Configurator? 01:02
- Lesson 3: Add Menu Items 00:41
- Lesson 4: Adding Text and Graphics 02:48
- Lesson 5: Additional Panel 01:16
- Lesson 6: Create a Panel 10:23
- Lesson 7: Saving and Exporting a New Panel 01:58
- Lesson 8: Test Panel 01:00
- Lesson 9: Distributing Configurator Panels 02:34
- Lesson 10: Additional Resources 02:37
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 00:53
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Joining Adobe in 1992, Julieanne has learned her craft through hands-on experience and now serves as the Senior Digital Imaging Evangelist. Spanning digital imaging and illustration, her role includes customer education, product development, and market research. She is a frequent contributor to several publications, a speaker at numerous design conferences and tradeshows, and a teacher at distinguished photography workshops and fine art schools around the world.