Start your free trial now
Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseLearn how to create DSLR quality photos with your iPhone! Join Kalebra Kelby as she shares what she’s learned from 10 years of shooting exclusively with her trusty iPhone. No matter what gear you use for your photography, you need to know its strengths and limitations to get the most out of it, and the same is true when shooting with an iPhone. In this class you’ll learn the importance of shooting with intention, how to leverage built-in functionalities in ways you never thought of, tips for creating stronger compositions, how to get the most out of different lighting situations, how to get better photographs of people, and more. Kalebra wraps up the class with a series of lessons on her go-to apps for editing on the iPhone. Practice makes perfect, and there’s probably not another camera you have at your disposal more often than your iPhone, so make the most of it!
- Lesson 1: Get Started 07:20
- Lesson 2: Shooting With Intention 04:35
- Lesson 3: Photographing in Video Mode 05:22
- Lesson 4: Knowing Your Gear 07:22
- Lesson 5: Composition Tips 07:21
- Lesson 6: Unique Light Situations 03:28
- Lesson 7: Quick Tips 04:58
- Lesson 8: Photographing People 05:29
- Lesson 9: Sharing Your Photos 05:44
- Lesson 10: Editing on Your Phone 07:29
- Lesson 11: Before and After 12:20
- Lesson 12: Extra Effects 10:21
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course